Linggo, Hulyo 19, 2015

Lesson 4: Bridging the Generation Gap




 

As the technology progress in every generation, we can see the difference between in the old generation than today the new generation. Lesson 4 teaches on how the old generations adopt the tie of having this millennium the digital technology. Teacher in this generation is usually use technology but the teachers in old generation hardly adapt the speed of innovation of the technology of our society. At the old technology the teacher is merely use of it and now they cannot give a doubt to use it because they don’t know how to apply it in learning of the school.
Since we’re facing the future the digital technology we must adapt it through learning of the computer. The new learners appreciate the technology that they encounter in everyday they are learning. They are challenge to face the technology ahead of their digital world and to have a skill how to use it in their learning. But in the barrios far in the progress of technology when they face the real world they are left behind and lack of knowledge of using computer in their studying.Image result for bridging the gap education
When the first time when I saw a computer I’m afraid to hold it even the mouse of the computer because I have no idea on how to use it. Even in my research I asked them to research for me and I pay them for the help. Until we had IT subject and we need to hands on in the laboratory, that’s the time that I need to knew how to use it because it is needed. I regret why I’m afraid to know how to use computer. Now, it’s difficult to conquer the gap of being innocent in technology.
As a teacher someday I must pay attention of what is lack of the school in term of technology and give them the idea of what is in the future through technology. I must educate the student about the real world of technology that enhancing their knowledge of being there in the new generation. We have the right to teach and impart wisdom on how life goes on in this generation.


 Image result for bridging the gap education


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento